Yo, White person selling overpriced shit on Etsy…
1. Your store name contains a slur. Well done there.
2. This “Indian chief portrait” is almost $500, which you envision as the profit owed to you for ‘creating it’.
3. You found the original image of the Oglala Lakota leader Red Cloud by searching “old indian chief” on Google Images. And you did an awful job of reproducing it.
4. You dare to sell his likeness to go along with some “cool tribal pillows” that bastardize and monetize legitimate traditional arts and cultures.
5. Makhpiya-Luta (Red Cloud) spent his entire life fighting to maintain the integrity of his Nation against the constant assault of White American forces. Your attempt to make money off of his image is a fully-wrought colonial act, made possible by your racist disregard for Native peoples and the history of the land you live on.
You should burn your painting out of respect for the man it defames.